DYMO Authentic LW 超大发运标签 标签打印机 白色 1-包每包 1 条 白色
Simplify your addressing and shipping system with address labels in a continuous roll format to save time. For use with DYMO LabelWriter 4XL. Great for home or office filing. Packed in a roll, so you can print one label or hundreds with ease without the label waste that can come with sheets.
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
1. The Dymo Brand is WAY TO EXPENSIVE!
2. They don't even come with perforation between each sheet. This is a HUGE problem when you're printing bulk labels. We had to literally cut each label after printing--talk about time lost...
3. The worst of it is they labels are way TOO THICK! They consistently miss printed and would print on 2 separate labels. On top of that it would randomly keep unspooling itself without stopping. We have a Dymo Laser Printer 4XL and their own paper doesn't even work. We ended up receiving our GENERIC brand paper later that day and immediately used it. No more issues and printing was as normal.
Today I thought what the heck and decided to use the rest of the roll and try it out. The same issue. I finally was fed up with it and decided to write this review and post pictures to show we do use the 4XL with generic paper and the pile of unspooled paper and missed printed labels. This is why I think it's a waste of time and money--buy generic for a fraction of the cost without issues...
As a seller on eBay and Etsy, I've owned and used a Dymo LabelWriter 4XL for close to four years. I love this label printer, but I don't use it enough to buy labels in bulk. Ordering single rolls of new labels from my old source was always a bit of a pain because the company charged nearly as much to ship a roll of labels as it did for the labels themselves. I finally had the bright idea to check Amazon (where I buy pretty much everything else already, hah), and sure enough, buying them here provided a better value.
As far as I can tell, these are the same exact brand-name Dymo labels I've been using for years. They came packaged the same way (in black plastic), and they work just fine in my label printer. My last label roll ran out earlier this week, so I reloaded the machine with this roll, and it behaves exactly as it should, creating clear, waterproof labels. Why didn't I think to order these things from Amazon years ago? Oh well, better late than never, I guess.
-Thicker labels that move very fluidly with the DYMO 4XL printer.
- Labels are peeling off bubble mailer packages and not sticking properly. This is really dangerous -- what if the labels fall off during the post? Honestly this is the biggest issue, and the most unacceptable to me. I have a ton of packages that I have to now reinforce with packing tape.. which is the whole reason I bought a dymo thermal label printer in the first place to avoid having to do this. You'd think that the 'official' label product would actually work like it's supposed to.
- Half the labels printed have glue dots on them, causing to have to re-print another label (wasting labels).
If you're looking at these 'official' dymo labels please be cautious! If you ship a lot bubble mailer type packages (especially smaller ones such as 5x7 size) please think about using a different label. I think this product would work better for boxes or larger mailers, possibly where there is more surface area where the sticker could lay flat. Any kind of curvature and it seems to pop right off!