Tiffen BLACK PRO-MIST 单反滤镜 67mm 1/2滤镜
Tiffen 67BPM12 67mm Black Pro-Mist 1/2 Filter
- 产品描述:Tiffen - 67BPM12
- 产品型号:过滤器黑色 Pro-Mist 1/2
- 直径:67 毫米
- Contrast is lowered, but with less lightening of shadows for a more delicate effect
- Creates a soft light "pastel effect
- Delicate effect with contained highlight flare
- 67mm Diameter
The Black Pro-Mist offers all the benefits of the Pro-Mist filter in a more subtle form. With this filter, highlight flares are controlled, contrast is lowered, but with less lightening of shadows for a more delicate effect and it also creates a soft light "pastel" effect. This is a very delicate effect with contained highlight flare. This Hollywood/FX filters was originally designed for the TV and Motion Picture industry, but are now available to all photographers and videographers.
Tiffen Black Pro-Mist
It is easy to see why the Black Pro-Mists have been such a success for over the past 30 or so years. Its unique layering of contrast combined with a gauzy paint like halation, function as a twist on the stand of the pro halation spill effect. Even at its lowest density, it delivers an effective and increase in the halation which adds a pleasing depth of warmth, but is not transported to the skin tone values. These characteristics will become more apparent when you use densities of 1 quarter and above.
In the heavier densities the spill is quite aggressive from the practical light, with the warm tone becoming more apparent. Yet the subtle but effective look still continues to make the pro mist filter a staple filter for many cinematographers in the digital world.
- Reduces highlights and lowers glare
- Soften wrinkles and blemishes while maintaining skin tone values
- Creates a soft quality of light and pastel effect
- Takes the edge off modern digital cameras
- Available in both screw-in and mptv sizes
- Uses Tiffen's ColorCore process to protect the filter effect between two pieces of glass
See the difference.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Coming at you with that 1/2 strength cause honestly you can’t handle more.
It's a great combo, and for the right uses the 1/2 filter is great but for the most part is kind of abrasive/extra.
It's nice to have in my kit, but I think for those not explicitly set on the pro-mist look, opt for the 1/4th!