- 商品尺寸: 9 x 1.5 x 2 cm
- 商品重量: 18.1 g
- 发货重量: 22.7 g
- ASIN: B001PTERIQ
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
Daniel Smith Extra Fine Watercolor 15ml Paint Tube, Iridescent, Ruby
新品(1)，起始价： ￥83.63 + ￥36.07配送
- DANIEL SMITH is the Innovative Manufacturer of Beautiful Watercolors for Artists Worldwide, and makes the largest range of watercolors of any manufacturer, more than 240 colors. The 240+ color collection includes the exciting PrimaTek watercolors made from minerals (like Amethyst) plus other unique colors (like Moonglow) not available elsewhere, and Luminescent Watercolors which allow artists to capture the luminescent colors that exist in nature that regular watercolors cannot capture!
- Iridescent Ruby is a sweet and soft metallic pink - try this color on bird’s wings or flower petals for subtle shine. Iridescent watercolors, part of the DANIEL SMITH Luminescent Watercolors collection, reflect light, causing it to scatter, and their transparent quality adds a fascinating sense of depth to your work. Why choose Luminescent Watercolors?
- y sheen to them. Consider the iridescence of a snail's trail or a silvery spider's web. Other things that also have a sparkle, or glow depending on the light, a silvery or golden moon, clouds aglow at sunset, rainbows, the sparkle of snow and ice, and glint of water reflections. Don’t forget the sheen of metals like pewter, copper, silver, and gold.
- Excellent Lightfastness, Transparent, Granulating, Non-staining
- ing^PW20, PW6^Conforms to ASTM D4236
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
美国亚马逊： 504 条评论
arrived dented with noticable paint missing, no granulation at all and wondering if this is genuine daniel smith paint.2018年6月23日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I placed an order yesterday for the primatek sampler and 9 tubes (15 ml) of other daniel smith paint. The buff titanium was sold by THE BT GROUP, the only item on my order sold by that seller. Was surprised and pleased to notice while looking at the tracking that it would arrive today, so that part was great. Inside the box, it was further wrapped in a ziplock baggie. Good sign, I thought. However, the tube itself is dented in several different places, which immediately made me wonder if it had been previously sold and then returned. Even worse, when I opened the cap, there is a noticeable amount missing. If you look into the tube, you can see about an inch deep into the paint tube where the paint (should?) be. This is my very first daniel smith paint so not sure if they normally pack their tubes like that but considering the price I doubt it. I have bought tubes of mission gold and they were all so full that I had to be careful to keep contents from spilling when opening for the first time. The mission gold tubes tubes had NO empty room for dents even if they were to get smooshed! Further disappointment came when I swatched out the "buff titanium". It looks like cheap taupe gauche, and there's ZERO granulation on the paper -- luscious granulation is supposed to be a hallmark of the daniel smith paints! I have serious concerns regarding the authenticity of this paint But IF this really is genuine daniel smith paint, then it's total crap and not worth the money at all. I have no idea what to do because I've never had a problem before with anything I've ever ordered. I was prepared to buy a TON of daniel smith paint because everybody raves about it but not if it all looks like this. Who knew the cheapest gauche from Holly Lobby was as good as daniel smith?!
A great Manganese Blue.2018年1月5日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I love Manganese Blue. Much more than Cerulean. As one artist friend put it "I'm all about that bright Cyan" and this definitely covers it. I'm moving over from Winsor & Newton because I don't like the size of those 5ml tubes, so I can pay the same amount for Daniel Smith and get WAY more without having to pay WAY more. It's much more economical this way for the wallet. So once I go through the remainder of my Winsor&Newton, my pallet will be consisting of MGraham and Daniel Smith.
GORGEOUS GREEN, CAN'T REPLICATE2018年5月19日 - 已在美国亚马逊上发表
I LOVE this undersea green color! It's very much like seaweed (having grown up in RI), and a very difficult color to replicate in attempting to mix to an artists' liking. Has gold qualities to it, a rich, deep green. Beautiful color best used on its own. LOVED it so much, I bought another. Any watercolorist would very much enjoy this paint color.