Ringers Gloves Extrication Barrier 单手套 小号 327-08
- 防水和可擦拭的精华手套 - Ringers Gloves Extrication Barrier1 工作手套防水，采用透气的 Hipora 屏障，保护双手免受微生物的影响。
- MEETS O.S.H.A. BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS 标准 - 这些手套符合 O.S.H.A. Bloodborne Pathogens 标准 (29CFR 1910.1030)使*包括TB、*、腐烂和私密接触。
- 加框手指设计 - 箱式指尖设计，佩戴更舒适。 这些压缩手套是适合需要小心处理材料和设备的人士的完美消防员手套和工作手套。
- 弹性袖套和公制以便保持碎片 - 对于消防员工作以及任何涉及危险材料的工作，请选择带弹性袖子和绑腿的工作手套以防止玻璃和碎片。
- 模塑 TPR 钩扣和抗切割 - 模塑 TPR（热塑橡胶）指关节可以减少冲击和提高灵敏度，而 Kevlar 手掌、拇指、侧和指板可防止切割。
Designed specifically for Search & Rescue, Extrication, Overhaul & Trench Extrication, Ringers Barrier 1 Glove beats the competition - Hands Down! When you're working the front lines, let Ringers Extrication Barrier One Gloves be your first line of defense against disease-carrying micro-organisms. Protect yourself from blood borne pathogens and other micro-organisms with the waterproof and breathable Hipora barrier. Get the protection no other extrication glove can offer and get the job done right. These Ringers Extrication Gloves feature molded thermal plastic knuckles and finger tip panels and features 3M reflective fabric.
- Waterproof and breathable Hipora® barrier to protect hands from micro-organisms such as TB, Hepatitus, Staph and HIV meets O. S. H. A. Bloodborne Pathogens Standards (29CFR 1910. 1030)
- Boxed finger tip design for better fit and comfort
- Elastic cuff and gaitor to keep out glass and debris
- Molded TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) knuckle reduces impact, increases dexterity and features 3M™ Reflective fabric
- Molded TPR finger knuckle and finger tip panels
- Cut resistant Kevlar® palm and thumb panels, side panels and finger panels
- Kevlar® stitching in high wear areas
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
-VERY tough. I never once questioned the gloves' ability to protect my hands, no matter what I was handling.
-I personally love the bright colors. I never lost track of them, and the bright color also makes it easy to tell when the glove is clean.
-Very easy to clean. I threw them in the washer and they always came out fresh (make sure you air dry them and also sanitize them beforehand, depending on what you used them for).
-Separate liner inside did a good job of keeping my hands dry from outside water.
-Palms do not wear off even after heavy use. It's basically like Rhino Skin liners (for trucks) but just on your hand, it's great.
-Hands did get sweaty inside, but I can't hold that against the glove- they need to block moisture coming in, so that comes at a cost of also not allowing much moisture wicking to occur.
-Rubber sections of the plastic can stay stained even after brushing. It seems they do absorb some things like oils or liquids, which can discolor them slightly (but it's not very distracting).
For what I needed it to do, it was perfect. I still use them regularly and they come through every time. The higher price tag is definitely worth it, it's a "one and done" solution for gloves instead of having multiple pairs that do similar things.
My suggestion would be to order the size glove you wear for EMS calls. I am a tight fit in medium EMS gloves but the large don't provide a good seal on my wrists so I wear medium. This seems to be the same scenario with these. I ordered large and the fingers are just a bit long. And since these are blood borne pathogen resistant they have an elastic cuff at the top. This is just a bit loose on the large on me, similar to the EMS gloves.
order them medium and they were a tad too long on my fingers and felt a little to big, but I am used to tight gloves so I have a better grip, for extrication they are perfect very solid glove, for tough rough jobs, for fine jobs like grabbing a bolt or something small tips of the fingers are kind of big and bulky, great for cold weather.