+ ￥38.99 运费及进口关税
Studio Acrylics 100-Milliliter Acrylic Paint, Naphtol Carmine
- The range includes 62 vivid and deep, richly pigmented colors with a matt satin finish and very good lightfastness of which 48 standard colors, 4 metallic colors, 7 dyna colors and 3 fluorescent colors available in 100 and 250ml tubes and 500ml jars
- Leave to dry away from dust between 30 minutes to 1 hour; the paint is completely dry in 1 to 8 days depending on thickness; very adherent and indelible once dry with a flexible and resistant to bending film
- Can be applied on canvas, cardboard, wood, metal (suitable for most surfaces)
- Can be used with acrylic mediums or Studio auxiliaries
- Clean brushes and painting knives with soapy water
Studio High Viscosity Acrylic is a satin finish acrylic which is particularly well suited to work with materials and in relief because of its thick consistency. It retains the brush or painting knife marks. The colors can be used directly from the tubes or with Pebeo acrylic mediums depending on the desired effect; it adheres strongly and is indelible once dry. The formula of the Studio Acrylic pastes is free of heavy metals. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
1st time using "Pebeo Studio Acrylics High Viscosity Paint" so I'll edit this review after today's paint pour, but it is very irridescent, creamy & flowy. So far so good. A+++++ seller. Fast ship. Thx! Happy Painting!
Comes out to fast and the layers seek through. It also lacks shinyness I was looking for.. (dull). Is it black, is it purple is it blue? NO its strange darkly purple blue color. Not as pretty as midnight blue either so for me it doesn't do justice. So far I've only achieved success with it but using tip of the iceberg with a 1 different paint to make it darker, otherwise its useless paperweight & Id return it. Then again I've only bought this for experimentation and this