|商品尺寸||21.59 x 18.54 x 3.56 cm; 80 克|
InterDesign 8-Inch Zia Squeegee, Steel
- Handle is constructed of clear, durable plastic
- 8-Inch chrome blade
- Keeps glass dry and removes spots or streaks easily
- Hook on handle for easy storage
- 1.4-Inch by 8-1/2-Inch by 7.3-Inch
The 8-Inch Zia Squeegee helps in bringing a striking shine to all your glass windows and doors, mirrors, and bathroom glass enclosures. The cleaning squeegee offers solutions to sweep clean the dirt streaks on your window panes, doors. The 8-inch squeegee blades made of chrome attached to squeegee handles quickens cleaning and gives good results. Your mirrors and other glass panes sparkle as new with a quick cleaning session using the window cleaning squeegee. The squeegee handle ends with a self-noose that lets you hang it anywhere in your home without disturbing the decor. The cleaning squeegee is also available in a 12-Inch size.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I've used this company's shower squeegee for many years when the squeegee material was true silicone; so when my stainless steel & plastic handle finally broke from dropping it in the shower, I thought I was getting a similar material. The overall structural design is very good, but the squeegee material now squeals when I try to use it on the glass and faux marble surface in my shower. I don't know how the material was changed, but it's not the same. I'll use my second squeegee from this company with the original design when the entire handle was stainless steel. If they fix this problem, I would consider buying another one if my second one breaks. It would seem if they did the proper QA testing, this flaw would have been corrected.
1. The hole in the handle to accept the wire hanging loop is too small making it awkward to hang back on its hook.
2. The handle is a little too slim for the size of the squeegee making it uncomfortable to use.
3. The blade material is too stiff and is not perfectly straight meaning that to produce a clean sweep one must press on quite hard. The handle (see item 2 above) makes this difficult.
4. The blade does not slide smoothly over the glass surface, partly because it is a stiff plastic type material and partly because it needs to be pressed hard against the surface being cleaned. This makes the squeegee squeak loudly and judder..