|商品尺寸||53.3 x 20.3 x 6.4 厘米|
|配绳材质||Welding, Carpentry, Wood-working, Metal-fabrication|
irwin quick-grip 单向悬挂迷你条夹套装，6，4包，5464 by irwin tools
- Patented pistol grip design enhances comfort and ease of use. Exerts up to 150 lbs. of clamping pressure.^High-carbon steel is durable for long life where high accuracy and tolerance is not critical, especially important with hand use.^25% smaller than regular IRWIN Tools VISE-GRIP IRWIN Tools QUICK-GRIP clamps for smaller projects or for working in confined spaces.^Backed by the IRWIN lifetime guarantee. Made in the USA from global components.
Patented pistol grip design enhances comfort and ease of use. Exerts up to 150 lbs. of clamping pressure. High-carbon steel is durable for long life where high accuracy and tolerance is not critical, especially important with hand use. 25% smaller than regular IRWIN Tools VISE-GRIP IRWIN Tools QUICK-GRIP clamps for smaller projects or for working in confined spaces. Backed by the IRWIN lifetime guarantee. Made in the USA from global components. IRWIN Tools QUICK-GRIP One-Handed Mini Bar Clamp, 6-inch, 4-Pack (5464).
The clamps themselves work great. The "mini" size is a bit misleading, as these aren't actually all that small. If you're looking for the really small bar clamps, you want the Irwin "Micro" sized ones.
These clamps are great general purpose light duty clamps. I think the build quality is pretty high and the operation is smooth. I will say that they seem slightly lower quality than the exact same clamp purchase a year or so ago. The some of the plastic moldings are slightly different and the pad color changed. Again, it's a small difference.
Overall I would buy again.
- work on small projects
- nice rubber cushioning ( doesn't leave dents on material)
- "go-too" clamp for fast clamping
- wears down after 1 year (doesn't clamp as tighly after 1 year)
- couple of screws break over time due to pressure
- weaker than other clamps
I had these mini clamps for about a little over a year and they tend to break or not clamp down hard enough. When I try to clamp wood together, sometimes it clamps down but sometimes the clamp slides back into place and when I see it tomorrow morning, the clamps would be loose. It would be loose depending on the different types of materials I'm working with, but I have trouble clamping things down as tight. This is good for small projects and is portable unlike the big heavy metal clamps. I wouldn't recommend this if your're a hardcore woodworker, but if you're a student, this would be handy in clamping small parts and projects. If you want to make wooden furnitures, I prefer the metal clamps with the screws at the bottom.
Update: Shortly after the review, Irwin contacted me to address this. They wanted my address so they could send a replacement. I responded that they could just send me the 2 bolt/nut sets, but they sent a replacement set anyway. Oh well, that was easier than fiddling with the hardware, and I have more than 4 working clamps, so great customer service. But why not just do it right the first time?