|商品尺寸||48.3 x 12.7 x 2.5 厘米|
|型号 / 款号||Wall Decal|
|配绳材质||Children Playroom Décor, Home Decoration, Bedroom Decor, And more, Nursery Décor|
+ ￥96.25 运费及进口关税
Nickelodeon 墙贴 生长表 UNIT RMK1126GC
- Includes one growth chart, 6" wide by 60" tall
- Easy to apply - just peel and stick!
- Applies to any smooth surface
- Removable and repositionable with no sticky residue
- Made in the USA
All aboard! Watch your little Thomas enthusiasts grow with this ultra cute Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends Peel and Stick Growth Chart. Stick the chart on any wall, door, or mirror, and use the additional decorative elements as repositionable markers to keep on track. Don't forget to add the Thomas & Friends self-adhesive border, peel and stick wall decals, and mural (all sold separately) for a totally Thomas room makeover! Features: Peel and Stick: Stickers can be peeled away and re-applied easily, all without losing their sticky backing or leaving behind a residue Removable Specifications: Number of Wall Decals: 19 Assembled Dimensions: 6.5" x 60.5"
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Why you ask - what can be so great about some vinyl that sticks to a wall?
(1) it's thomas, my son is obsessed with thomas
(2) it's pretty easy to use. and if you make a mistake, it's not lined right, whatever, you can peel it off and start again.
(3) I like that it's flat against the wall and not something he can grab and take off the wall - like his dr. seuss one
(4) the little "railroad signs" to mark his height is ultra cute
This isn't an eyesore like some other charts and it goes great with his theme.
A couple of things - make sure you mark the 1 inch mark with a pencil - BUT if your walls are like ours with a thick baseboard, start at 4 or 5 inches to make the line. Don't peel off the entire chart from the paper. Cut out the chart. Cut about 6 - 8 inches (smaller if you can get to the 1inch marker) of the paper backing off the chart. Position the bottom where it needs to go. And then take the rest of the backing off. It makes the chart more manageable to stick on the wall - repeat with the top portion. It helped me keep the chart straight, with no fears of it crumpling down and stick to itself.
I also made 6" markers up the wall to ensure the chart was leveled and the measurements are accurate.
The chart is laying over a seablue wall and you can barely notice it on the chart - whereas the other vinyls we used (thomas panel) you can tell that the vinyls are see thru.