Lutron Maestro 多位置风扇控制套件 石色 MA-LFQ3-ST
- Use up to a maximum of two companion wall-mounted fan/light controls (MA-ALFQ35-) for multi-location control
- Recall your favorite light level and fan speed as you enter the room
- Contains (1) fan/light control, (1) companion control and (1) canopy module
- Works with virtually all existing wiring
Lutron MA-LFQ3 Maestro Fan/Light Control 3-way Package 1A 120V 300W Available in 7 Gloss and 20 Satin Colors 3-way Package Wall Plate Not included Finish: Stone Type: Satin 3-Way Tap, Rocker 1 Gang
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
- Looks good. I always liked the decora look better than the old style switches.
- Solves the problem and works exactly as it should.
- The three way switches are a drop in replacement for an existing three way switch.
- The module that goes into the fan canopy "should" fit. If you have an old fan, it might not.
- While I like the look of the Decora style switches, They are a tight fit even in modern boxes.
- There should be an option to turn off the LED's. That would be great for a bedroom installation. The LED's aren't that bright, but in a dork room, they are noticeable.
I got this as a solution to the fan, also hoping the canned lights weren't spliced in at the fan. However, everything was at the fan. We installed this at the fan base, with the four canned lights and fan light on the one wire, and the fan on it's own. I was very pleasantly surprised when we were done that the canned lights dimmed so well, and that the fan light would go off just before the canned lights when dimming, so we could have 'theater' lighting for movies. It also made it very easy to control the fan separately.
I'd definitely recommend this for anyone who is not familiar with house wiring OR who doesn't want to tear open their walls.