|商品尺寸||43 x 37 x 18 厘米|
|型号 / 款号||X075|
SentrySafe Security Safe
- 数字保险箱为笔记本电脑、现金和小贵重物品提供*存储;加州 DOJ 认证枪支*
- 外部:16.9 英寸。 衬边:白色/暗银色。 深 x 18 厘米。 高:内部:42.70 厘米。 宽 x 29.5 厘米。 深 x 17.5 厘米。 高;中等宽 0.78 立方英尺容量;重 17 磅
为了获得*佳性能,SentrySafe 建议使用四节高品质名牌碱性AA电池,有效期为今年8-10年。 通用可充电电池通常没有长期使用所需的使用寿命
- Set your own digital combination with this medium-wide safe box; two override keys ensure you will always have access to your valuables; not a fireproof safe or waterproof safe
- Digital safe offers secure storage for laptops, cash, and small valuables; California DOJ certified gun safe
- Basic security safe for home as a theft deterrent; digital combination safe features two live-locking bolts, steel construction, concealed hinges, carpeted floor, and bolt down hardware
- Exterior: 16.9 in. W x 14.6 in. D x 7.1 in. H; Interior: 16.8 in. W x 11.6 in. D x 6.9 in. H; medium-wide 0.78 cubic foot capacity; weighs 17 pounds
- For optimal performance, SentrySafe recommends the use of four high-quality, name branded, alkaline AA batteries with an expiration date of 8-10 years from the current year. Generic and rechargeable batteries often do not have the lifespan needed to support long term usage
SentrySafe X075 带数字键盘的安全保险箱是您贵重物品和电子产品的绝佳安全解决方案,并且已获得加州 DOJ 认证用于武器存储。 足够大,可容纳大多数笔记本电脑,这款保险箱提供电源线接入,即使您的电子设备插电也能保持安全。 X075 还包含一个定制的地毯内饰,以保护您的贵重物品在存储过程中免受损坏。
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Some annoyances: The door was jammed shut with a piece of plastic, probably for shipping, but the manual doesn't mention it. The manual also says clockwise instead of counter-clockwise in a few places. So there was an unpleasant 5 minutes of trying to get the door open, half-convinced I'd need to send it back.
Compared to a similar safe I bought from a price warehouse, this one is a little underwhelming. The metal is about 3/10th cm thick; my other safe is over 4/10ths. The bolts and hinges seem about the same.
The manual also says that they do NOT recommend bolting it to both a wall and floor. They don't say why. My other safe strongly recommends it be mounted to a wall AND floor/permanent shelf, and clearly that would make it harder to steal. The other one also came with batteries.
If you lose your key, you can get a new one by sending them a check, your safe's serial number and a notarized note. Which is nice but the other safe's manufacturer also demands a driver's license, copy of receipt, and the key #. That seems a little harder to abuse.
Let's face it, if I didn't have the other safe to compare to I would have been happy with this one. And I am keeping it. It's a decent safe for preventing petty theft. A determined burglar could deal with either of my safes, but this would be the easier one.