- 商品尺寸: 86.4 x 81.3 x 91.4 cm
- 商品重量: 454 g
- 发货重量: 1.5 Kg
- ASIN: B000W495SC
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
Classic Accessories Veranda Adirondack Patio Chair Cover - Durable and Water Resistant Outdoor Chair Cover, Standard (71932)
- Guaranteed to fit adirondack chairs 33.5" long x 31.5" wide x 36" high
- Three-year limited warranty
- Gardelle Fabric System features an elegant fabric top with a protective water-repellent and resistant laminated backing and a protective dark splash guard skirt
- Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit
- Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on the windiest days
- Air vent reduces inside condensation and wind lofting
- Scroll down for other patio furniture covers commonly purchased together in this collection.
Gardelle fabric system features an elegant fabric top with a protective water repellent and resistant PVC undercoating and a protective dark splash guard skirt. Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking seams add strength and durability. Special treatments ensure fabric won't crack in cold weather. Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit. Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting. Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on the windiest days. Padded handles for easy fitting and removal. Fits Adirondack chairs up to 33.5"L x 31.5"W x 36"H. Part of the Veranda Collection. Weighs 4 pounds.
Veranda Adirondack Patio Chair Cover
A customer favorite for its fashionable design, durability and extensive collection of matching products, the Veranda line features our heavyweight Gardelle woven polyester fabric and special water-repellent and resistant backing. All Veranda covers are backed by a three year warranty. Find out below why buying a cover from us is one of the best choices you can make.
When you buy a Classic Accessories grill or patio furniture cover you are not just getting a cover; you’re also purchasing peace of mind. Not only will your grill and patio furniture be protected from the elements, but you’ll be protected with the easiest warranty in the industry.
If your product fails within the warranty period, look for us online and take advantage of our Hassle-Free warranty program supported by our US-based customer service team.
- Gardelle Fabric System features an elegant fabric top with a protective water-repellent and resistant laminated backing and a protective dark splash guard skirt.
- Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting.
- Padded handles for easy fitting and removal.
- Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit.
- Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on the windiest days.
- Three-year limited warranty.
*Not designed to entirely cover the legs.
- Adirondack: 33.5"L x 31.5"W x 36"H
- Standard Backrest: 28.5"L x 25.5"W x 26"H
- High Back Backrest: 32.5"L x 25.5"W x 34"H
- Lounge Chair: 35"L x 38"W x 31"H
- Rocking Chair: 32.5"L x 27.5"W x 39"H
- Stackable 6 Chairs: 33.5"L x 25.5"W x 45"H
|Small Loveseat/Sofa Cover||Medium Loveseat/Sofa Cover||Large Loveseat/Sofa Cover||Medium Grill Cover||Lounge Chair Cover||Small Round Fire Pit Cover|
|You also might like||Fits Small Loveseats/Sofas up to 58"L x 32.5"W x 31"H||Fits Medium Loveseats/Sofas up to 76"L x 32.5"W x 33"H||Fits Large Loveseats/Sofas up to 88"L x 32.5"W 33"H||Fits Medium Grills up to 58"L x 24"D x 48"H||Fits Lounge Chairs up to 35"L x 38"W x 31"H||Fits Small Round Fits Pits up to 44"DIA|
尺寸: 均码 | 颜色: 地球
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
UPDATE: After one winter of heavy snowfall, at least four of the six chair covers have torn and are now useless. At first, the covers seemed to be of decent quality. I can no longer say that and can't recommend for use in windy and snowy locations. The second photo I've added is from our Ring cam showing the shredded covers. I won't be back home for two more weeks, but am hoping the company honors their warranty. Otherwise, these will go in the trash.
We bought a gray Classic Accessories boat cover a couple of years ago, but the color faded to a lavender shade. At the time, we liked the quality of the cover material and thought the fading was just a fluke (plus the manufacturer kindly replaced it.) So three out of five products we've bought have had this color fade issue, so we're done. It's too bad, because we were initially very happy with the quality and value of this brand - but the manufacturer definitely needs to address this problem.