The bib parents ask for by name!
Made from Bumkins lightweight, easy wipe, machine washable waterproof fabric, making it both comfortable and durable.
Great for starting solids & independent eaters
Sized to fit ages 6 months to 2 years, this bib features a large, back shoulder Velcro closure for a quick, adjustable and tug-proof fit.
Wipeable & Washable
With a generously sized, catch-all pocket, this hard working bib is great at containing spills and reducing loads of laundry!
- Waterproof Fabric
- Full Coverage Bib
- Easy to Clean
- Safe for Baby!
Bumkins SuperBib Features
Made of Bumkins waterproof fabric, that is stain and odor resistant.
Full Coverage Bib
This bib features a large, back shoulder Velcro closure for a quick, adjustable and tug-proof fit. And a catch-all pocket.
Easy to Clean
If your independent eater gets messy, Bumkins fabric is easy to wipe and machine washable.
Safe for Baby!
Lead free, PVC free, BPA free, Phthalates free, and Vinyl free.
Fits well, and fits across my son's whole tummy and wraps around a bit, so the size is right on. We sit him up in a high-chair, put this on, and make sure the pouch is pulled out a bit. This catches probably 80% of the food he drops while very messily eating. Really makes clean-up easier, and you don't have to feel so bad about making a huge mess on the floor of wherever you may eat out at.
To clean, this is a breeze. Running some soapy water over it and just sitting it out to dry is all you need. Also, this is made of a water-proof material, so it won't stay wet and get moldy.
No more soaking and scrubbing to remove food stains!
No more having to change my girl after each meal because of bibs that are too tiny or won't stay on!
Like me, you might have thought at first that these were a bit pricey ($5++ each??).
But, after the first time I put them on my enthusiastic, messy eater, I knew feeding time (and cleanup time!) was going to be a whole lot easier.
1. The bibs are large enough to cover her whole front (shes 15 months)
2. The little pockets work perfectly to catch dropped food. I used to have to place a large napkin on her lap which was useless anyway because she would whisk it off seconds later.
3. The material is super easy to clean. I usually rinse the bib in a little soap and water after each meal and let it hang dry. By the next mealtime it's ready to go.
4. The thin material also means it's easy to stow into a diaper bag. Takes hardly any space!
5. And, maybe because it's so light, my daughter hardy notices the bib and doesn't try to tug it off. The velcro itself seems to hold up well after washings.
Also the patterns are cute as can be. I bought a couple to try and am going to get a few more. Can't tell you how happy I am to have less laundry to do and not having to worry about food staining cute clothes.