I feel like this is common sense but a lot of reviewers were exposing the tape completely and then trying to stick it on. Expose one side, then stick it to the bumper and only when you're ready to press on the bumper do you peel off the white paper.
1. You can cut it to size (no waste)
2. Easily wraps around curves
3. Creates a good seal
4. Comes in different colors and matches furniture much better
5. A magic eraser sponge easily gets off the adhesive when your baby no longer needs bumpers
6. Super easy to use
1. Not enough tape! In their defense though, the other bumpers I purchased had the same issue.
2. If you don't tape both sides (which there isn't enough tape for) then your baby will be able to wedge his fingers in the places that aren't completely taped and the bumper will pull off at these weak points. This is solved by taping both sides!
安全警告This product is not a substitute for adult supervision