|商品尺寸||32.05 x 26.37 x 16 cm; 5.61 公斤|
|包装清单||Dutch oven and lid|
Lodge L8DD3铸铁荷兰锅 ，5夸脱/约4.73升
5夸脱的L8DD3铸铁两件组合荷兰锅，是坚固的一体锅，并配有耐热环把手，方便提起和携带。 严格控制的金属化学性质和严格的模具公差可提供一致的产品，以实现均匀加热和出色的烹饪性能。 高圆顶盖具有更大的容量，并且还可以作为煎锅使用。 静电涂敷植物油，并在高温下固化，使油深入渗透铸铁表面。 尺寸为12.62英寸 x 10.38英寸 x 6.3英寸（带盖）。该产品用预先调味的油密封，会导致滴落，看起来像铁锈，在1-2次烹饪后会烧掉。
5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven
The Lodge Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven works overtime. Featuring a lid that easily converts to a skillet. The domed cover is great for roasts and non-knead bread recipes, too. Conducts heat evenly and efficiently — just like cast iron should.
Product at a Glance
- The right tool to sear, sauté, simmer, braise, bake, roast and fry
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
Why Buy Lodge Cast Iron
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts quality that has been unmatched for over a century. Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware. We don't just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
About Lodge Cast Iron
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Lodge Cast Iron operates two foundries on the banks of the Tennessee River in the small town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee; a town Lodge is proud to call home. The company is built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
Cooking And Caring For Your Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favourite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave!). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
- Wash cast iron by hand with mild soap or none at all.
- Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
- Rub with a very light layer of vegetable oil, preferably while the cookware is still warm.
- Hang or store cookware in a dry place.
Double Dutch oven