InSinkErator 进化版Excel1.0 HP家用垃圾处理机
- QUIET BUT POWERFUL: This innovative food waste disposal is the quietest disposal on the market, featuring advanced noise reducing, insulated SoundSeal Technology, and our exclusive, long lasting 1 hp Dura-Drive Induction Motor.
- DURABLE COMPONENTS FOR THE TOUGHEST FOOD SCRAPS: This garbage disposal features alloy stainless steel components with our LeakGuard Liner for the highest durability and 3-Stage Multigrind Technology with jam assist to handle the toughest food scraps.
- AMERICA'S #1 DISPOSER BRAND: There are more American-built InSinkErator garbage disposals in US homes than all other brands combined. A full line of models means there's one right for every need and budget.
- FASTER, CLEANER, SMARTER: From meal prep to cleanup, InSinkErator helps make it fast & easy to keep your kitchen clean with our iconic appliances: garbage disposals & instant hot water dispensers.
- A HISTORY OF INNOVATION FOR THE SINK: We invented garbage disposals in 1927, & we're the world’s largest manufacturer of garbage disposals & instant hot water dispensers for home & commercial use.
- Average Electrical Usage: 3-4 KWh Per Year
欢迎来到亚马逊“海外购”商店。因亚马逊“海外购”商品100%来自亚马逊海外站点，电器商品适用于海外电压环境 (如美国家电产品多适用于110伏电压环境)，请您在购买电器商品前务必确认该商品是否支持您所在地的电压（如中国家用电压环境为220伏）。如商品详情页面无具体介绍，请登录品牌官网查看并充分了解相关商品的电压等用电要求信息。 如该商品不支持您所在地电压等用电环境，则需要使用恰当的变压器（也叫“电压转换器”、“电源变压器”等）进行变压后方可使用，否则可能造成电器毁损或其他损失。当您购买和使用变压器时，请严格参考和遵守变压器的使用说明、注意用电安全，以免造成电器毁损或其他损失。 >>查看电压转换变压器
Product Features: Covered by InSinkErator's 7-year We Come To You in-home full service limited warranty for parts and labor Features an anti-vibration mount and SoundSeal technology - ultra-quiet performance allows for conversation in normal voices even when disposal is in use Zinc stopper holds back water and will only turn on the disposal when manually activated 1 horsepower motor is quiet, efficient, and reliable Batch feed operation with MultiGrind technology, delivering two stages of grind to more efficiently handle difficult food items Activated by magnetic cover switch (manual activation only) Easy-to-install, secure mounting assembly Product Specifications: Overall Height: 13-1/2" Grind Chamber Capacity: 40 oz. Feed Type: Continuous Electrical Phases: 1 Horsepower: 1 Voltage: 120V Drain Connection: 1-1/2"
part number:PRO XL
显示 1-4 条评论，共 4 条评论
After some back and forth by email and telephone, ISE shipped a replacement unit -- free of any charges. I did not have to return the non-working unit.
I changed the rating and review title to reflect the fact that ISE honored their warranty with a replacement.
Got this to replace a very loud InSinkErator model about 4 years ago. It was very quiet initially, but then started having periods of loud grinding that would gradually fade as mysterious food items decomposed. Ultimately, it failed by locking up. It would hum for awhile, then stop as some sort of internal switch shut it down. Trying to turn it from the bottom with the wrench was utterly useless -- it just wouldn't move. That's when we discovered how useless the 7 year warranty was . . .
After calling ISE's customer service number, I eventually talked to someone in India, the first indication of customer service. I was informed that a complete shutdown may or may not be covered by warranty. Huh? To find out, I have to call a local authorized plumber. So, I call and find out that if the unit's malfunction isn't due to a manufacturing defect, then I will be charged a minimum of $65 for a service call plus any repair costs.
So, let's do the math: I can replace this $300+ ISE with a Consumer Reports' top-rated Waste King Legend Series 1.0-Horsepower Continuous-Feed Garbage Disposal - (L-8000) for $130, roughly twice the potential cost of a plumber service call. It's a no-brainer . . .
How much is the ISE warranty worth? Nothing in my opinion.
I do NOT recommend this model, look elsewhere
I wound up purchasing the Evolution Excel for a few reasons:
1. at 1 HP it's twice as powerful as the Badger 5.
2. it has three grind stages - the Badger 5 has one.
3. it's designed to work through jams by raising the torque and/or reversing - be ready to grab that Allen wrench with the Badger 5.
4. much more use of stainless steel in the chamber and cutting components - the inside of my Badger 5 had significant rust.
5. although not a deal breaker, the Evolution Excel is designed to be much quieter.
But, all of that came with a price. The Excel is about 250 dollars more than the Badger. But, what good is saving money if the disposal doesn't work properly? Is the Excel worth four times the Badger? That's a subjective question but for me the answer is yes.
Installation went without a hitch. Since I already had an InSinkErator I used the existing collar. I moved the cable connector and the electric cord from the old disposal to the Elite. I punched out the dishwasher plug and moved on to mounting it under the sink.
This is where you may run into a problem. The Elite is heavy - 25 pounds heavy. While it doesn't sound like a big deal to lift 25 pounds remember you're going to be lifting 25 pounds under your sink and when you get it positioned you're going to need a free hand to turn the mounting ring. I considered a number of solutions including using a car jack and stacking a bunch of books under it and then lifting it the last few inches with a crowbar. But, my wife was available and I was installing this under a double sink under a 48 inch cabinet. I was able to lift it while she turned the mounting ring.
The side of the sink I have this mounted under doesn't drop straight down to the trap; the other side of the sink goes to the trap. The disposal discharges to a T on the other side. Surprisingly the Elite's discharge is about the same distance down from the sink as the Badger 5. I trimmed down the included straight discharge tube and hooked everything up exactly the same as before. After connecting the dishwasher drain, checking for drain leaks, and plugging it in, it was time to give it a try.
Rather than go easy I loaded it up with ice cubes, turned on the water and flipped the switch. Gone in a matter of seconds and much, much quieter than the old Badger 5. You can actually talk to someone while the Elite is grinding ice cubes.
Overall, I think the Elite is a terrific garbage disposal. It's well made, quiet, and does an excellent job doing what it's supposed to do. I expect to get many years of service from it.