Singer 2-inch-by-3-inch Iron-On Patches, Light Assortment, 10 per package
- Iron-On Patches are ideal for mending, reinforcing and decorating many different applications.
- These versatile 100% cotton patches can be decorated or die-cut and appliquéd to most fabrics (Not recommended for use on nylon, or rayon).
- Each package contains ten 2-inch-by-3-inch patches.
- Made in USA
- Patch measures 2-inch-by-3-inch.
SINGER-Iron-On Patches are ideal for mending, reinforcing, and decorating many different applications. This light assortment is a mix of light colors (colors in assortment may change). Measures: 2 x 3, in a package of 10 patches. Made in USA.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Some reviewers reported having these come off, something I never experienced. It is likely they didn't read the instructions, which are surprisingly simple:
1. get your iron really hot
2. iron the fabric to be repaired so that you have a flat surface to apply the patch to
3. Iron the patch onto the desired spot, passing back and forth over it with the iron for 45 seconds.
I find that just counting slowly to 45 as I move the iron back and forth works great. I wind up moving the iron in rhythm so that I'm getting 45 back and forth passes with the iron. Six dollars worth of these just repaired a $200 awning yesterday. Money well spent on the patches.
(I was using a lower heat setting because I was trying to stick a patch to a cotton/nylon blend and then stick another patch to a ?nylon? sleeping bag, either of which is really what the patches claim to be able to do. The package directions say to use high heat and no steam ... but also to never exceed the safe temperature for your fabric. So I did it on low. All patches colors performed great at low heat except for the pink. I do not know if this was a fluke of this batch or not. Will update once I buy and use another pack.)
UPDATED: After washing, one patch fell off. Admittedly I wasn't using them to spec.