使用手机摄像头 - 扫描以下代码并下载 Kindle 阅读软件。
Rule the Freakin' Markets: How to Profit in Any Market, Bull or Bear (English Edition) Kindle电子书
In 1998, Michael Parness was a struggling playwright and screenwriter who was leaving the stability of his successful sports memorabilia business to write full-time. Following the advice of a stockbroker, he invested his nest egg of $150,000. But the October 1998 crash gutted his portfolio by 80% and his stocks failed to recover. With virtually no income and no financial cushion, he found himself in a tiny low-rent apartment with time to think about what had happened, and, eventually, enact financial revenge. In January 1999, he opened an online brokerage account and set out to get his money back. And in fifteen months, Michael Parness turned $33,000 into seven million dollars, started the online trading website
"Trend Fund" where thousands of traders Rule the Freakin' Markets with him, and had his life story optioned by a major Hollywood producer!
In Rule the Freakin' Markets, Michael Parness uses visual aids combined with practice exercises to show online traders and investors how to:
* Practice responsible trading techniques that maximize reward and limit risk
* Avoid the "7 deadly sins plus fear" that block success in the market
* Protect investments no matter what the market does
* Understand how market psychology drives daily and cyclical market moves
* Avoid the pitfalls of trading in cyberspace
* Recover and learn from significant losses
* Strategize and anticipate, rather than overreact or freeze when change occurs
* And finally, live full and satisfying lives as traders
With its lively tone and refreshing approach to trading and investing, Rule the Freakin' Markets is an essential guide for online traders and investors alike.
--此文字指其他 kindle_edition 版本。
--此文字指其他 kindle_edition 版本。
- ASIN : B000FA5S5M
- 出版社 : St. Martin's Press; 第 First 版 (2007年4月1日)
- 出版日期 : 2007年4月1日
- 语言 : 英语
- 文件大小 : 1671 KB
- 标准语音朗读 : 已启用
- X-Ray : 未启用
- 生词提示功能 : 已启用
- 纸书页数 : 256页
- > ISBN : 0312282567
- 亚马逊热销商品排名: 商品里排第262,434名Kindle商店 (查看商品销售排行榜Kindle商店)
So even if what Michael Parness says is true, it doesn't really matter, the market conditions were different, he tailored the system for him, and if you acted just like him, you still wouldn't have the major success he has most likely, because you'd be just copying him, and you can't be as good as the original.
That's the problem with guru systems, and people get angry when they don't work out and call it a fraud. I don't think he's trying to defraud people, I believe Michael Parness is really trying to help people make money and help himself make more of it--he was always a salesman, but that doesn't change the fact that there's nothing wrong with the system, except that the system isn't yours.
1. If you are someone who barely knows the difference between stocks and bonds, then maybe (just maybe) you could learn something. If you are a 65-year old retired homemaker and are curious what this "darned stock stuff" is all about, this book is for you. In sum, folks, this is TRADING 1.0001A. And guess what? In a few short years you could actually graduate to TRADING 101 !!!!!
2. If you are a serious stock or options trader (like myself), there is NOTHING of any VALUE in this book at all! There is not a ***SINGLE*** stock setup mentioned that would help you with ANY trade.
3. Sure, there are a lot of words in this book. Lot of irrelevant junk. For example, here is a sample of subsections in Chapter 13 (read and weep!)
Section 13.3 Live a physically healthy life
Section 13.4 Live a spiritually healthy life
Section 13.5 Eat well
Wow! Can you believe this? At this rate, in his next book, maybe Parness will include a chapter on changing diapers!!!
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR. PLEASE ***DON'T*** BUY THIS BOOK !!!!!