|兼容设备||HP COLOR LASERJET 4700, HP COLOR LASERJET 4700 DN, HP COLOR LASERJET 4700 DTN, HP COLOR LASERJET 4700 N, HP COLOR LASERJET 4700 PH PLUS,|
|包装清单||HP 643A Original LaserJet Tonerkartusche (Q5950A) schwarz, Druckkassetten, Recycling-Anleitung|
+ ￥379.88 运费及进口关税
+ ￥317.75 运费及进口关税
HP 643A 卡式胶筒 6000页数 黑色
Hp 643A 青色原装激光打印硒鼓（Q5951A）
- 惠普原装墨盒可回收惠普地球伙伴计划，免费回收惠普原装墨盒。 * 惠普原装硒鼓包含回收内容
- 打印性能：每盒 10,000 次
- 适用于：hp Farb Laserjet 4700
- 原装 HP墨盒 - 高可靠性和一致的打印质量
1. There are white plastic tabs on the left and right hand sides of the cartridge, near the back. These plastic tabs should be sticking up, out of the cartridge itself. They retract into the unit once you install the cartridge in the printer for the first time. If they are retracted, it means the cartridge has been installed in a printer before it was sent to you.
2. Check the copper electrical contact plates on the left side of the unit. They should be shiny, and should not exhibit any pitting or marks. If they do have marks, it means the cartridge was previously installed in a printer.
3. There is a plate that spans the front of the cartridge which protects the roller, etc. inside. It appropriately retracts when you install the cartridge in a printer, and extends back over the roller when the cartridge is removed from the printer. Even on a new cartridge, the metal rod hinges that attach this plate/cover to the cartridge can come off. This isn't necessarily bad, you just have to carefully re-install the metal rods into the holes they came out of, before installing it in the printer.
4. The plastic gear on the right side of the unit should be clean. If it has toner color on it, that is a sure sign that the cartridge was previously used or had a leak.
5. After installation, immediately check through the printer's internal web interface to make sure that the cartridge indicates full and that there is no previous installation date listed prior to the day you install the cartridge. Sometimes pirated chips in these units will show fewer than 10,000 or 11,000 pages available or might have a installation date earlier than the day you install the cartridge.
Get some refurbished and you start getting all kind of problem with your printer.