Bosch CB1080 10" 0 Degree Hook Angle Ultra Fine Crosscut Saw Blade, 无
- Patented C-3 Dyanite carbide teeth are diamond ground to be precision sharp from the start and stay sharp up to 6X longer than standard carbide
- Impact resistant tri-metal shims between each carbide tip and the blade act as shock absorbers in tough applications
- A fully hardened thin kerf plate means less material is removed which allows for a faster cut while still remaining straight and true
- Anti-friction coating resists pitch/gum build-up
- Expansion slots reduce blade warping
10" 0 Degree Hook Angle Ultra Fine Crosscut Saw Blade Bosch parts keep your tools working their best for any application you can come up with. Bosch blades are needed to be replaced often for safety and insure the job is done correctly the first time. Features: 80 Teeth per Inch 5/8" Arbor 10" Diameter Bosch has been in the headlines of state of the art development for over 100 years. From the invention of the jigsaw to their ergonomic designed tools, Bosch as cared about the customer since they started business in 1886.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I got mixed results with this blade. Although it has twice the number of teeth as the original blade, I had considerably more tear-out than I was expecting. It's hard to describe, but I would say the tearout is less severe, but equally as frequent. In other words, the same number of splinters per inch, it's just that the splinters are smaller than with the original blade. BTW, I was using this on solid red oak and red oak plywood for a desk I'm building. Both wood types experienced about the same amount of tear-out.
I just bought the Irwin Tools 1807370 Marples Laser Cut 10-Inch 80-Tooth Hi-Alternate Tooth Bevel Circular Saw Blade, so once I get it installed, I will have something to compare the Bosch against. From what I've read, the "high alternating tooth bevel" of the Irwin brand is the way to go for finish cuts.