|商品尺寸||18.08 x 3.81 x 3.18 cm; 45.36 克|
Messermeister Pro Touch Fine Edge Swivel Peeler, Black
- Features a double stainless steel blade that swivels and conforms to all shapes of fruit and vegetables
- Best used for vegetables such as potatoes and carrots
- Pointed end to remove blemishes
- Right or left handed
- One of the highest rated tool on the market today
Easily peel fruits and vegetables using this Pro-Touch swivel peeler from Messermeister. With a durable stainless steel blade and black soft-grip handle, this peeler features a rotating head that works more effectively and with less wrist effort than traditional peelers. The tip of the head is pointed to help remove potato eyes and other blemishes. This peeler works well with firm foods such as potatoes, apples, and carrots. It can be used in either the right or left hand, and its low-impact operation makes it ideal for senior citizens and those who suffer from arthritis or joint pain. This tool carries a lifetime manufacturer's warranty and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
7-1/10" L x 1-1/2" W x 1-1/5" H
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
You will "lose" some of the vegetable because unlike a spiralizer, the carrot or zuchinni will get so small/thin it won't peel anymore. But all in all, it's a dream come true.
The paper tag is attached to the peeler handle with two plastic pieces that I couldn't remove. I followed the directions on the tag, read these reviews, and contacted the seller (who didn't respond), but still could not remove the plastic parts. Honestly, I shouldn't have to resort to pliers and a saw to remove the PACKAGING!
Two caveats, based on the user:
1. Choose this straight variety, or choose the T-shaped type, based on your needs or preference. Or maybe buy one of each.
2. Don't purchase this type of serrated peeler if you are not going to take care of it properly. If you will store it in a drawer without the protective cover on it every time, you will damage the serrated blade, and it will no longer be useful. You must not lose the blade guard, and you must attach the guard after each use so it cannot rattle against other metal in the dishwasher or drawer.