Minky 3-Tier Trio Concertina Indoor Drying Rack, 49-Feet Drying Space, Silver
- Strong and sturdy indoor dryer^High grade tubular steel construction that folds flat after use for easy storage^Safe and simple auto-locking feature^49-feet of drying space with 4 extra corner hangers^Holds up to 2 washloads
The Trio Concertina is designed to meet your everyday drying needs in a small footprint of space. It's easy to erect with auto-locking feature and has a total of 49-feet of drying space plus four extra corner hangers. The Minky Trio Concertina drying rack is made from an extra strong tubular steel construction to prevent collapse when loaded with wet clothes.It can hold up to 20kg weight. When the drying rack is opened, the double sided auto-lock mechanism clicks securely into position allowing the rack to be repositioned safely without fear of collapse.After use it folds flat for easy storage.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
Had to revise my review. It's already rusting and ruining my clotnes. How can a drying rack not be made to withstand wet clothes???
- Lightweight enough to carry around, but hefty enough that when it stands up it won't fall over or be tipped over.
- Multiple bars of different heights to accommodate clothes of different lengths and weights. You can hang thin clothes on each bar, or drape heavier items across several bars. Dresses can be hung up on the higher bars and underwear and socks on the lower ones.
- Folds up discreetly and packs away nicely
- Doesn't stain clothes and the metal hasn't tarnished
- A bit tricky to fold up. I can't just lift the latch on one end and exert a small push; I have to lift the latch and then jiggle the entire contraption, lately I've discovered that I have to lift one latch and then gingerly lift the other latch (using two hands) and then catch the rack as it comes tumbling down. Sometimes when I lift the latches, the entire thing comes tumbling down like a house of cards and then I get a pinched finger as the rack smashes my hand. I wish this thing was easier to fold up without you having to be so careful about not injuring yourself.
- personal preference: I wish the smaller bars were spaced a bit farther apart. If I drape clothing on each bar, like for t-shirts or pants, they sometimes end up touching each other due to the clothing thickness. I also wish the top bar was flat instead of angled inwards. The flat top would have been nice for heavy fabrics like sweaters where hanging at an angle would drag the wet fabric structure downwards.