+ ￥82.09 运费及进口关税
+ ￥79.50 运费及进口关税
rosle 10050挂钩女士浅口鞋厨房，银色 银色 4.3" diameter
- Extra deep size traps food and fat particles, allows liquid to flow through quickly
- Made of solid one piece 18-10 stainless steel each piece is 1/8" thick and feels balanced and substantial in the hand
- Designed in Germany, the skimmer is 13" inches long
- Ergonomically designed handles have a groove down the center for perfect finger placement, rounded edges for smooth handling
- Matte finish to reduce slippage and conceal finger prints
One piece wonders, these Rosle kitchen utensils with hooks are seamless being manufactured all in one piece and designed to tackle the most demanding kitchen jobs. Set at an ergonomic angle perfect for the task in hand, the handles are 5/8" wide and molded to fit the shape of the hand with the rounded edges. The transition from highly polished functional part to matte finish handle displays classical style. Perfected with a practical hook for storage in the "open kitchen" system.
- Dimensions: 4.1" wide x 13.3" long/deep x 2.5" high
- Made in China
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I have several Rosle kitchen utensils and I love them all!
The only drawback is price, as is the case with many Rosle products. I have a few and they are certainly well-made, but an expensive stainless steel, perforated skimmer won't do the job better than a more moderately priced one. I think that it is worth paying a higher price for superior construction in something like a garlic press (I have a Rosle and a Kuhn Rikon) where high quality is more critical to the operation of the item, but I can't say the same for a skimmer. I certainly like this, but you may be better off spending the money on an Oxo at a third of the price and allocating the money you save on something more worthwhile like a new piece of Le Creuset or picking this up as the fourth, free item as part of one of Amazon's "Four for Three" promotions.
The Rosle skimmer is deep enough and high quality stainless. I consider it an essential tool in my kitchen.