Hawaii Roasters 100% Kona Coffee, Medium Roast, Whole Bean, 7-Ounce Bag
- All natural, hand-picked, sun-dried and farm-roasted by our master roasters. Founded by a 3rd generation coffee family.
- Our medium roast is chestnut brown in color, producing a delicate and mild coffee. Also known as a full city roast.
- Featured on the Food & Wine Radio Network and KGO Radio.
- Winner-Hawaii Governors Export Award and Winner-New & Innovative Product Award at the world's largest food exhibition in Paris.
- Support the only coffee farmers in the US by buying US grown 100% Hawaiian Kona Coffee. Just 15 cents more per cup than mass market brands that use foreign coffee.
For years, visitors to Hawaii have been bringing a taste of Hawaii home with them in the form of 100% kona coffee. Now you can have it shipped directly to you. The unique environment of the tiny kona coffee belt, only about 2 miles by 15 miles, creates the ideal growing conditions for premium quality coffee beans. Coffee trees flourish on the kona volcanic slopes under warm morning sunshine and afternoon cloud cover. Individually hand-picking the coffee cherries at the peak of ripeness, our coffee is then sun-dried to bring out its characteristic flavor. The final step is artisan micro-roasting at the sustainable farm in small batches, helping to ensure the freshness of each and every bag of Hawaii Roasters 100% Kona Coffee.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
This item shipped when it said it would. It's winter so the beans stayed cold.
The roast looks fine. It grinds and brews fine. But is relatively flavorless. And undated; the inner bag (red foil) has no printing on it. No branding, no date code, nothing.