定制 LeatherCraft 1132 75 口袋工具背包 1132
- 75-pocket tool backpack
- Holds 14-piece wrench sets, electric drills, extension cords, pliers, screwdrivers, and much more
- Made of ballistic poly fabric
- Includes bag and 7 by 5-inch multi-compartment plastic tray
- 13 by 17-1/2 by 9 inches
CLC 1132 Heavy-Duty Tool Backpack
This heavy-duty tool backpack by Custom Leather Craft offers an excellent solution for installers and repair technicians who need to transport tools while still having their hands free, whether climbing ladders or carrying bulky replacement parts. The tool backpack's design incorporates pockets and sleeves of various sizes and configurations to hold a multitude of tools and small parts. The backpack works well for HVAC service reps, satellite/cable television technicians, stadium-lighting contractors, or for any worker in need of convenient hands-free tool transport.
The tool backpack comes equipped with 75 pockets and sleeves. It's also sectioned off to provide the contractor with several partitions to help ensure organization of tool groups. For example, the tool backpack can hold a 14-piece wrench set in one section and a cordless drill in another. Custom LeatherCraft has also included a section to hold an extension cord, pliers, a screwdriver, and much more. The tool backpack offers a hook and loops section and incorporates flap closure pockets to secure stored items.
Please Note: Tools shown in the images of the backpack are not included. Backpack only.
At a Glance
- Separate storage area for a cordless drill and 7-by-5-inch multi-compartment parts tray
- Comfortable, padded, adjustable shoulder straps, plus 2 padded handles
- 6 zippered, padded compartments provide access to 75 pockets and sleeves
- Several pockets with hook-and-loop flap closure to help keep tools in place
- Measures 9 by 13 by 17-1/2 inches (LxWxH)
Many compartments make organizing your tools a snap and allow hands free carrying
Quick access to favorite tools helps save time.
Variety of pocket shapes and sizes for tidy organization.
Hook-and-loop flap closures keep tools securely in place
Interior panel holds 14-piece wrench set.
|5 星 (0%)||0%|
|4 星 (0%)||0%|
|3 星 (0%)||0%|
|2 星 (0%)||0%|
|1 星 (0%)||0%|
I'm a Data Center Engineer. I rack and cable large scale storage and compute products (manual labor) and then configure them (brains part). I have lots of different tools and items that I need to have with me at all times. The major ones are a Dewalt power screwdriver and all the possible bits in the world that I might run into. I have a label maker and all the accessories that go with it and the labels I make. I have the battery charger and battery packs that go along with this stuff. Lastly, I have lots of cables that allow me to interact with the components I'm installing. This is certainly not the full list but hopefully it gives you a good idea.
I saw other bags I would have liked to have bought instead of this one, but went with this guy because of price. I'm 75% satisfied.
1. Amazing Quality. This thing is tough as nails.
2. Easy portability. Easy to carry by hand and back. Also, the top handles are tough enough to put a hook on and have this hang from something.
3. Lots and lots of compartments.... I can't fill them all. Well, I probably could but see the next section.....
1. No configurability. I have tons of empty pockets left but what I'd like to put in them doesn't fit! I'm left with having to leave it out.
2. This bag was not built to stretch out / expand. There is no room to put stuff in between the two walls (not in a compartment) if your pockets are filled.
3. This bag was made for lots of small tools or little things.... if you have more than 4 or 5 large items (large = big tape measure or drills or label makers, etc..) do not buy this bag.
See my pics for a better idea of what I got in there and the limitations I spoke about.