Prismacolor Col-Erase 可擦彩色铅笔，24支
使用Prismacolor Col-Erase可擦彩色铅笔创建生动的插图和图画，让您的艺术不断进化。这款彩色铅笔显色度强，也能够毫不费力地擦除，可以轻松创造出与您的想象一样快的出色效果。Col-Erase 铅笔具有坚硬的笔芯，不容易破损，非常适合用于插图、动画和着色书。使用Prismacolor彩色铅笔完成您的艺术创作。
At a Glance:
- Pack of 24 colored pencils with erasers
- Ideal for adult coloring projects
- Fully erasable
- Premium pigment for rich, smooth color
- Medium point resists cracking and breaking
Prismacolor Col-Erase Erasable Colored Pencils
Pack of 24
Create drawings or take notes--and make changes as you go--using this 24-pack of Prismacolor Col-Erase Erasable Colored Pencils. Suitable for beginning and experienced artists, these professional-quality colored pencils come equipped with erasers and leave vivid, colorful marks that are fully erasable. They're ideal for illustrating, animating, and even taking notes. The pencils feature a strong medium point that resists breaking.
What's in the Box:
- 24 Col-Erase Erasable Colored Pencils.
Creations come alive with Prismacolor. Featuring inspired colors and pigments of unrivaled quality, you can express your art in its purest form.
Integrated Erasers to Make Changes on the Fly
Unlike many colored pencils, Prismacolor Col-Erase Erasable Colored Pencils have erasers on one end that allow you to effortlessly revise your notes, drawings, or artwork.
Vibrant Pigments That Erase Easily
Col-Erase Erasable Colored Pencils contain intensely rich pigments that apply smoothly yet can be erased with ease. As a result, you can quickly get your ideas on paper and then modify your designs as you go. Your set includes Vermillion, Brown, Terra Cotta, Tuscan Red, Blue, Carmine Red, Green, Yellow, Black, Purple, Light Blue, Light Green, White, Light Peach, Pink, Violet, Light Grey, Indigo Blue, Grass Green, Lavender, Canary Yellow, Orange, Rose, and Red.
Strong Medium Point for Durability
These art colored pencils have a strong, hardened medium point that is designed to resist cracking and breakage, making them ideal for illustrating, animating, coloring in adult coloring books, and other demanding artistic work.
Adults Love Coloring Books
Enjoy hours of calming and creative fun with a set of adult coloring book pencils that help you fill in every detail with precisely the right color. Adult coloring pages spring to life with Prismacolor!
For over 75 years, Prismacolor has set the standard for art products of unrivaled quality. Using only the finest materials, and collaborating directly with artists to anticipate evolving needs, the Prismacolor portfolio has the tools artists need to flawlessly complete every project. From colored pencils to art markers and pastels, Prismacolor helps artists express their limitless imaginations.
- They are overall very great but don't expect to be able to erase them completely if you have a heavy drawing hand.
- Harder and not as blendable as the Prismacolor Premiers (but they are not made to be as blendable so it all depends on what you're looking for)
- These require sharpening which you might be used to, but causes a slower workflow with professional pieces than options like erasable colored mechanical pencils, and may be considered less portable for on-the-go sketches depending on your sharpener and environment
- Lots of pros, but firstly price - these pencils are such a great value, even compared to generic brands of erasable colored pencils (and these aren't generic, they're Prismacolor!)
- The high quality allows you to use them in all of your professional pieces, but the low price makes you feel like you can use them up in your sketchbook too (which I do to easily add pops of color!)./
- They blend slightly when used with other mediums which is actually a great effect (I use them under watercolor, gouache, and Copics to get a soft blended line which I really like)
- Even though they blend slightly , it is predictable and controlled - they do NOT smudge all over the page like graphite
- The erasers aren't too bad - if you have a soft drawing hand then they erase completely with little effort
- The harder lead is also a pro: these pencils glide smoothly and don't require sharpening as often as standard graphite pencils or Prismacolor Premiers
However I have not tried the revitalizing method where you heat up the pencil to refuse the lead back together and rebonds back to the wood.
Even if that method works, it shouldn't be left upto us to go fixing them from the get go.
They are a bit scratchy feeling, definitely similar to the Verithin line.
It erases decent but will leave a trace, like an ordinary pencil, so it is not a magic fool proof erasable pencil so just be prepared. The lighter you put it down, the easier it is to erase just like with any other pencil though.
Overall for the price, it is decent and is cheaper than the Verithin line, and is best for the small detailed areas, for those who are starting out.
Cons: -Like any wooden pencil, if you drop them on the floor, the lead inside may break into little segments, and it will be near-useless when trying to sharpen since the lead pieces will just fall right out.
-As stated above, if you go over the same line or press down firmly onto your surface with these, they will leave a noticeable mark when you try to erase them.
-They don't seem blend too nicely on top of each other, if that matters to you.
-Lastly, if you are working on a detailed piece or are rendering with the col-erase pencils and are not careful about where you are positioning your hand, your work will smudge! The lead is harder than regular colored pencils but softer than, say, an HB pencil. Your hand(s) will be colorful if you do not watch out.
Pros (that I have not already mentioned): -Convenient for note-taking, sketching, coloring, doing layouts, etc.. I love to take these around everywhere since I don't like committing to colored ink pens.
-Will not destroy regular pencil sharpeners. This information was so important to me.
-THESE ARE SO CHEAP ON AMAZON. I wish I'd bought my first set on here earlier, but I bought each color individually at my local art store for more than 1USD a piece. I'm definitely returning to Amazon to repurchase these if I run out.