Oggi 15 Recipe Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker
- 15 Recipe stainless steel cocktail shaker
- Recipes for cosmopolitans, daiquiris, pina coladas, kamikazes and many more!
- Great for bars, parties and entertaining
- Recommended hand wash with mild soap
- Stainless-steel construction
With innovative designs and contemporary finishes, OggiÆs kitchen and bath wares are truly tomorrowÆs housewares .OggiÆs Dial-A-Drink Cocktail Shaker is no exception. Perfect for parties, entertaining or just around the house. This shaker is unique because it offers recipes for 15 popular cocktails. To use: simply align the arrow beneath the selected cocktail. View the ingredients through the window on the outer shell to mix your favorite cocktail. Shake well and pour. Make cosmopolitans, daiquiris, pina coladas, kamikazes, south beaches, appletinis, martinis, bay breezes, mai taiÆs, rum runners, margaritas, strawberries, hurricanes, sex on the beaches, lemon drops and old fashions, just like they make them at your favorite ôwatering hole.-inch 34 ounce capacity. Stainless steel shaker and lid.
- Dimensions: 8.0 IN x 6.0 IN x 6.0 IN
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
My 3 biggest complaints are:
1. The Top doesn't exactly fit all the way. you have to hold it very tight in order to shake without the liquid leaking. I'm a girl and find it trouble but my boyfriend who works out a lot doesn't have too many problems with it. Regardless, this is a shaker that requires both hands to shake.
2. Cleaning in between the two pieces is a pain. Liquid slides in between the cup with the recipes with the outer frame and it gets sticky. You can take it out but it's really hard and tricky and I've cut my fingers a few times trying to get it out.
3. There's not really a variety of drinks on it. Every drink requires Vodka, Rum, Gin and Triple Sec. Not exactly what I was looking for.
I really wouldn't recommend anyone this product. The only good it serves is recipes. If you just need a cool looking shaker that has recipes then this might be for you.
Second, you seriously can't read the top line of the ingredients. You have to remove the whole outside sleeve to read the top line.
Third, there are ridiculous misspellings. Just a few examples - Salt & Paper, Bloody Merry, and Maital.
Lastly, the top is very difficult to remove.
This is the first time I've ever returned a product to Amazon, but it's such a poor product I don't want to support the company.
That really didn't bother me but then I discovered that the dial was completely stuck. It was impossible to move defeating the main purpose of me buying this type of shaker. The second flaw was that the text for the recipes were smudged in several spots to the point of illegibility.
I can only assume that this was grabbed from the stock room after someone else returned it and shipped out to me in this damaged condition.