English for Everyone: Level 1: Beginner, Course Book (英语) 平装 – 2016年6月28日
DK was founded in London in 1974 and is now the world's leading illustrated reference publisher and part of Penguin Random House, formed on July 1, 2013. DK publishes highly visual, photographic nonfiction for adults and children. DK produces content for consumers in over 87 countries and in 62 languages, with offices in Delhi, London, Melbourne, Munich, New York, and Toronto. DK's aim is to inform, enrich, and entertain readers of all ages, and everything DK publishes, whether print or digital, embodies the unique DK design approach. DK brings unrivalled clarity to a wide range of topics with a unique combination of words and pictures, put together to spectacular effect. We have a reputation for innovation in design for both print and digital products. Our adult range spans travel, including the award-winning DK Eyewitness Travel Guides, history, science, nature, sport, gardening, cookery, and parenting. DK’s extensive children’s list showcases a fantastic store of information for children, toddlers, and babies. DK covers everything from animals and the human body, to homework help and craft activities, together with an impressive list of licensing titles, including the bestselling LEGO® books. DK acts as the parent company for Alpha Books, publisher of the Idiot's Guides series and Prima Games, video gaming publishers, as well as the award-winning travel publisher, Rough Guides.
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
It CLAIMS to be a self-stufy book, but unfortunately, this concept doesn't work. Any beginner studying alone might need instructions in their first language from a BOOK (it's a different approach in the classroom). This book has somewhat complex instructions and lessons in English.
I recommend it as a guide for teachers who have beginners, but not for the student themselves.
- It has a logical progression through content
- It teaches you vocabulary on a certain topic, teaches you a grammar topic and then has exercises combining the vocabulary and the grammar
- It includes reading, writing, speaking and listening
- It has lots of pictures and is very visually attractive
- The book claims to be 'a complete self-study program', but I don't feel that a beginner in English could fully understand the content without the help of someone that could explain this to them in their native language. It is perfect for beginners who have the support of a teacher, friend or family member.