- 出版社: iUniverse (2005年6月20日)
- 平装: 625页
- 语种： 英语
- ISBN: 0595350755
- 条形码: 9780595350759
- 商品尺寸: 15.2 x 4.1 x 22.9 cm
- 商品重量: 948 g
- ASIN: 0595350755
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
The Heart of Hinduism: The Eastern Path to Freedom, Empowerment and Illumination (英语) 平装 – 2005年6月20日
This is a definitive and easy to understand guide to the essential as well as devotional heart of the Vedic/Hindu philosophy. Using numerous references, it gives you access to the most important knowledge presented in the Vedic texts regarding your real potential and spiritual identity. Thus, it is especially good for anyone who lacks the time to research the many topics that are contained within the library of Vedic manuscripts and to see their insights and wisdom.
Some of the topics you will find include:
- A complete review of all the Vedic texts and the wide range of topics they contain, and their philosophical conclusion.
- The uniqueness and freedom in the Vedic system of self-discovery.
- A description of the main yoga processes and their effectiveness, and the real purpose of yoga.
- A review of the main Vedic Divinities, such as Krishna, Radharani, Vishnu, Lakshmi, Shiva, Durga, Ganesh and others.
- All the essential teachings of Lord Krishna.
- The most effective spiritual process for this modern age and what it can do for you, with practical instructions for deep realizations, and much more.
This book provides you with a complete process for advancing on the spiritual path, making way for individual empowerment, freedom, and spiritual illumination.