- 出版社: O'Reilly Media, Inc, USA (2008年5月1日)
- 平装: 172页
- 语种： 英语
- ISBN: 0596517742
- 条形码: 0636920517740, 9780596517748
- 商品尺寸: 17.8 x 1 x 23.3 cm
- 商品重量: 290 g
- 品牌: O'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- ASIN: 0596517742
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
- 第46位 - 图书 > 进口原版书 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Web Development & Design（网络发展及设计） > Web Design
- 第78位 - 图书 > 进口原版书 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Networking（网络） > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
|5 星 (0%)|
|4 星 (0%)|
|3 星 (0%)|
|2 星 (0%)|
|1 星 (0%)|
Don't pay attention to the comments about this book not having direction or too much fluff. Those are opinions of readers who did not have the capability to understand the content. I can say this because I have read this book many times and to be truthy, I didn't understand but maybe 50% of the content on initial readings.
I found chapter 5 on the inheritance techniques to be way harder than the other chapters in the book. But after digesting some of it, I proceeded on to the next chapters. They did not build on it so much as they were covering other domains of the language, so it's not a show stopper to understand the rest of what crockford is after to show you which are of course "the good parts" in the other domains (regular expressions, built in objects...). I return to the fifth chapter periodically to further understand everything that's going on there and pick up something else each time.
It was also nice to have the "avoid this" opinion sections entitled "awful parts" and "bad parts". While some may be disputable, it's good to get a heavyweight's reasons on why to avoid them if possible.