- 出版社: O'Reilly Media, Inc, USA (2006年11月3日)
- 平装: 294页
- 语种： 英语
- ISBN: 0596527756
- 条形码: 9780596527754, 0636920527756
- 商品尺寸: 17.8 x 1.8 x 23.3 cm
- 商品重量: 481 g
- ASIN: 0596527756
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
- 第132位 - 图书 > 进口原版书 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Programming（编程） > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Object-Oriented Design
- 第186位 - 图书 > 进口原版书 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Programming（编程） > Languages & Tools > Java
- 第462位 - 图书 > 进口原版书 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Programming（编程） > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
Java Generics and Collections (英语) 平装 – 2006年11月3日
买满 ￥168.00 立减 ￥10.00: 满足条件自动优惠
"This is a very good book on two fairly focused topics - generics and collections. If you plan to make best use of either or both, buy a copy." - Ian Elliot, VSJ, April 2007
Maurice Naftalin is Director of Software Development at Morningside Light Ltd., a software consultancy in the United Kingdom. Maurice consults mainly in object-oriented technologies and teaches Java classes part-time at Learning Tree. He has three decades' experience as a programmer, team leader, and commercial trainer. Philip Wadler is a professor of theoretical computer science at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland, where his research focuses on functional and logic programming. He co-authored the Generic Java standard that became the basis for generics in Sun's Java 5.0 and also contributed to the XQuery language standard base. Professor Wadler received his Ph.D., in computer science from Carnegie-Mellon University and co-wrote "Introduction to Functional Programming" (Prentice-Hall).
When i first saw generics in Java i was befuddled to be honest, (to be erm, brutally honest, disappointed, since they are NOT like what really generics are capable, uh yea the Backwards compatibility logic..whatever). But still generics can considerably improve already existing code. There's a lot stuff out there with those list iterations and those nasty casts that you have to make... OK Enough if justification of Generics in Java, which btw isnt necessary, since your looking at this book anyways.
Book has 2 sections
1.) Generics (will explain everything about generics, with Design patterns that can be used and so forth).
2.)Collections Framework (Quite intense, explains everything sufficiently)
All in all, a great Buy.
It's comprehensive, sure... but the examples lean to near overkill on each topic in some areas. In other areas, there just isn't enough information or example code to really drive home the ideas.
It's average and worth the read. Not worth keeping around, though. It's one of those "read-once-then-give-it-to-a-friend" books. Like I said, though: you should definitely read this book if you're looking for more information on these topics. You'll just find yourself hitting resources online for more information in areas you are particularly interested in (concurrency w/ collections, for example).
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Programming（编程） > Languages & Tools > Java
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Programming（编程） > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Object-Oriented Design
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Programming（编程） > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Reference（参考书）