- 出版社: WROX PR/PEER INFORMATION INC; 1 (2010年5月10日)
- 丛书名: Wrox Programmer to Programmer
- 平装: 563页
- 语种： 英语
- ISBN: 0470641657
- 条形码: 9780470641651
- 商品尺寸: 18.8 x 3 x 23.5 cm
- 商品重量: 984 g
- ASIN: 0470641657
- 用户评分: 1 条商品评论
- 亚马逊热销商品排名: 图书商品里排第1,783,313名 (查看图书商品销售排行榜)
Beginning iPad Application Development (英语) 平装 – 2010年5月10日
买满 ￥99.00 立减 ￥10.00: 满足条件自动优惠
"Beginning iPad Application Development" provides a comprehensive, hands-on approach to iPad development for aspiring iPad developers. The book is divided into three main parts: Part One walks the reader through developing their first iPad application while familiarizing the reader with Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, the iPhone and iPad SDK and the Xcode tools. Part Two will focus on the features and syntax of the Objective-C language which is essential for creating many iPad applications. Part Three will focus specifically on the features of the iPad and iPhone/iPad SDK and how the reader can best implement each of these features in their applications.
Wei-Meng Lee is a technologist and founder of Developer Learning Solutions, a technology company specializing in hands-on training in the latest Microsoft and Apple technologies. He is also the author of Beginning iPhone SDK Programming with Objective-C and writes frequently for online publications.
So With the range of topics listed that is covered in this book, again I was hopeful that this book would help me transition into the iOS platform, and allow me to create all the great iPad and also iPhone apps.
It has a great Objective-c reference appendix to help jump start the syntax hurdle of Objective-c. Also some of the starting chapters are nice, and get your introduced into some concepts. There is also some nice chartpers, like on SQLite3, and working with XML, Web Services, etc.
However, beyond this, well... as someone already pointed out, plenty of errors, and it's really a rushed book. I had to fix code errors, which helped me learn actually, within the first few chapters, on different spots. Granted I learned more from that process, you can't say that's a good sales point of this book.
Overall I would not recommend this book, but would recommend looking elsewhere. I am waiting for a truly good, deep knowledge, focused iPad book will be released. Similar to the iPhone for Programmers book, one for iPad focused apps would be great!
It goes through with you the basic fundamentals with a simple working application example as the end in mind.
Overall, i think that simplicity works and this book certainly fits that. Start simple with the basic fundamental building blocks, and you can take them and build your own comprehensive apps.
Don't waste your time. Look for another book.
The style is clean and neat. Nice job.
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Apple（苹果） > Development & Programming > iOS & App Development
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Hardware（硬件） > Macs
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Mobile Phones, Tablets & E-Readers（手机、平板及电子阅读）
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Programming（编程） > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Engineering & Transportation（工程与运输） > Engineering（工程业） > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Reference（参考书）