NuDown Men's Mount Tallac Jacket
|价格:||￥1,856.34 - ￥2,419.12|
- Adjustable warmth, via NuDown's proprietary Variable Insulation Technology, empowers you to be precisely as warm as you want to be
- Add air to add warmth or release air to cool utilizing the pocket hand pump and release valve, also creating a supportive, athletic fit
- Polartec NeoShell lightweight, max stretch, dynamic air-permeable breathable, quiet, waterproof shell, pit zips, Primaloft Gold insulation in collar
- Ski pass, sleeve, chest audio and inside stash pockets, double-slider waterproof YKK zippers, waist draw cords, powder skirt, removable helmet hood
- Eco-friendly alternative to down feathers, thumbhole cuffs, limited lifetime warranty
Men's Mount Tallac Jacket by NuDown
Welcome to the ultimate ski parka. A sleek, finished look with a waterproof and breathable shell. And there’s no need for layering.
Down is out, air is in
Back in the dark ages, people used to put down feathers in their clothing to trap pockets of air that their bodies could then heat up. A good idea, but cruel to birds and highly inefficient in wet conditions.
That’s why we created something better.
Using air, Nature’s premier insulator, we’ve made down a thing for the history books. The result is an adjustable system that puts you in complete control of your comfort. Pump some air in to warm up, release some when you’re ready to cool down.
It’s a whole new way to stay warm.
Take on any ski resort, all day!
Ditch the extra layer, with your new built-in variable insulation.
Your compressed air chambers are inside, under a sleek Polartec Neoshell.
Neoshell is waterproof, breathable, and stretches with you.
Zip-off helmet-compatible hood.
Powder skirt for those epic powder days.
Zip pockets everywhere you need them; smart-phone friendly.
Bamboo/Charcoal lining wicks away moisture and odor.