- 商品尺寸: 10.2 x 10.2 x 17.8 cm
- 商品重量: 1.1 Kg
- 发货重量: 1.2 Kg
- ASIN: B001U40C6W
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
- 亚马逊热销商品排名: 家居商品里排第279名 (查看家居商品销售排行榜)
Yankee Candle Red Apple Wreath Jar Candle, 22-Ounce, Large
- 110 to 150 Hours of Fragrance^A Blend of wax formulated to ensure the Maximum melting point and ability to hold fragrance.^Fragrance: The finest quality ingredients infused with essential oils to create true to life scents^Wick: 100% natural fibers for the best and cleanest burn possible Indoor/Outdoor Use^Glass: Lab-tested to ensure the appropriate strength and consistency
Hang out the festive wreath and welcome them home with arms open wide for the holidays. It will be happy homecoming with the merry aroma of sweet apples, cinnamon, walnuts and maple. This inviting blend that will make everyone feel at home.
* Red Apple Wreath Smells Like Sliced Red Apples, Or the juice (tickling my nose) from a big bite of a Delicious Red Apple!
* I Smell (maybe) A hint of nutmeg and I DO NOT smell any cinnamon ~
* It brings the feeling of Freshness, Cleanness, A little Peppiness and Joy ~
* As if I just stepped into an Orchard and took a bite from the biggest, juiciest Apple on the tree!
* It's truly the one of the best if not THE best candle fragrance in my opinion! I always keep one of these burning in my house.
* Yankee candles, in the large size, will burn upwards of 100 hours.
* If you keep the wick trimmed to an eighth of an inch the candle burns double that EASILY!
* I can keep a candle burning day and night for a full week. This is because I always trim my wicks. I go around in the morning and at night and check them all. Yes, I have A few burning at all times!
* If you're trying to get extra time out of the candles, you will be able to tell if they're burning too fast, by checking to see if the glass is beginning to char or blacken.or if you see a bit of smoke, If this is happening the wick is too long.
* If you're burning candles I recommend that you get the wick trimmer. They do the job nicely. Instead of reaching in with a pair of scissors and trying to get it snipped correctly, these will do the job for you easily.
* I have been re-purposing the jars. It's not too hard. When they're finished just sit them in warm water. Use a butter knife to gently break the wax off the bottom. A razor blade will lift one edge, and the label will peel off.
* I use soap and a steel scrubber to get The leftover wax from the inside and the glue from the outside.
* If you don't have a steel scrubber, which is happened once or twice, wadding up some aluminum foil and scrubbing with that does the trick!
* I hope this answers your questions and/or gives you an idea about the candle~
* It comes highly recommended.
*****Hope you found this review useful~ Thanks!*****
My purchase arrived on time with adequate packaging to protect the glass jar and lid. Yankee candle has always paid close attention to detail so I know that I'll have many days of enjoyment with my purchase- made in the USA!