- 出版社: O'Reilly Media, Inc, USA (2014年5月13日)
- 平装: 258页
- 语种： 英语
- ISBN: 1449372627
- 条形码: 9781449372620
- 商品尺寸: 17.8 x 1.5 x 23.3 cm
- 商品重量: 417 g
- ASIN: 1449372627
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
- 第47位 - 图书 > 进口原版书 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Programming（编程） > Languages & Tools > Python
- 第74位 - 图书 > 进口原版书 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Web Development & Design（网络发展及设计） > Programming
- 第94位 - 图书 > 进口原版书 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Programming（编程） > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
Flask Web Development: Developing Web Applications with Python (英语) 平装 – 2014年5月13日
Miguel Grinberg is a Senior Staff Software Engineer at Harmonic, Inc., where he leads a team that works on audio/video software for the broadcast industry. He blogs about a variety of topics including web development, robotics, photography and the occasional movie review. He lives in Portland, Oregon with his wife, four kids, two dogs and cat.
The book starts with a simple introduction to Flask; Afterwards a big application is built.
Miguel takes care of the details: this can be seen on his patience explanations in the code and the way the repository is organized - which makes the reader's life very easy. Why things are done the way they are done is always explained.
There is probably nothing new in the book, all the topics can possibly found in the net already.
BUT this books collects them all and put them in the appropriate order, sparing the reader a lot of time and confusion.
You can now concentrate in learning Flask and good principles/way of working, rather than searching. Great investment.
I am very happy and I -of course- recommend it to others interested in learning Flask.
I highly recommend checking out his tutorial from PyCon 2015 before purchasing this book to get a good idea what the lessons will be like. Google Miguel Grinberg PyCon2015 tutorial to find it.
If you are beginner to server side development, this book will give you a solid base to develop your own applications. This book is more of a tutorial and conceptual guide for seasoned developers, so along with having a basic/intermediate level of Python knowledge (Think Python is a great book for this) and another resource for learning the basic components of the client-server model, you will be well equipped to learn from a master and write your own applications.
The book starts by pointing out why Flask may be a good choice for you. Chapters progress in a logical fashion and I felt the explanations were at the right level. There are two parts to the book where the first part describes how to use Flask for ordinary tasks such as Jinja html templates, and the 2nd half of the book focuses on social applications of how you would turn your site into a social site.
I am using Flask for a project currently and I found the sections on Web Forms (Chapter 4) and Deployment (Chapter 17) to be especially useful to me. At first I thought the deployment section focused too much on Heroku. But I realized deploying to Heroku is much easier than other cloud providers if you already have a GitHub setup.
While the second part of the book (social apps) where not directly relevant to me, I got a good sense of how to use these techniques in the future. I also think this is the first book on Flask (by copyright), so I give a lot of credit for going into uncharted waters.
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Programming（编程） > Languages & Tools > Python
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Programming（编程） > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Web Development & Design（网络发展及设计） > Programming
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Reference（参考书）