Crimes Against India: And the Need to Protect Its Ancient Vedic Tradition: 1000 Years of Attacks Against Hinduism and What to Do about It (英语) 平装 – 2009年1月2日
India has one of the oldest and most dynamic cultures in the world. Yet, many people do not know of the countless attacks, wars, atrocities, and sacrifices that Indian people have undergone to protect and preserve their country and spiritual tradition over the centuries. Neither do many people know of the numerous ways in which this profound heritage is being attacked and threatened today, and what we can do about it.
Therefore, we should carefully understand:
- How there is presently a war against Hinduism and its yoga culture.
- The weaknesses of India that allowed invaders to conquer her.
- Lessons from India's real history that should not be forgotten.
- The atrocities committed by the Muslim invaders, and how they tried to destroy Vedic culture and its many temples, and slaughtered thousands of Indian Hindus.
- How the British viciously exploited India and its people for its resources.
- How the cruelest of all Christian Inquisitions in Goa tortured and killed thousands of Hindus.
- Action plans for preserving and strengthening Vedic India today.
- How all Hindus and concerned people must stand up and be strong for protecting the universal spiritual traditions of Vedic culture.