- 出版社: Cengage Learning; 7 (2013年9月9日)
- 平装: 656页
- 语种： 英语
- ISBN: 1285847091
- 条形码: 9781285847092
- 商品尺寸: 23.1 x 18.3 x 2.3 cm
- 商品重量: 930 g
- ASIN: 1285847091
- 用户评分: 分享我的评价
Information Technology Project Management, Revised (英语) 平装 – 2013年9月9日
买满 ￥168.00 立减 ￥20.00: 满足条件自动优惠
As a professor in the Department of Business Administration at Augsburg College in Minneapolis, Dr. Kathy Schwalbe teaches courses in project management, problem solving for business, systems analysis and design, information systems projects, and strategic technology. She has also served as an adjunct faculty member at the University of Minnesota, where she taught a graduate-level course in project management in the engineering department. A frequently requested speaker and consultant, Dr. Schwalbe provides training and consulting services to numerous organizations and addresses professionals at several conferences each year.
1. Introduction to Project Management. 2. The Project Management and Information Technology Context. 3. The Project Management Process Groups: A Case Study. 4. Project Integration Management. 5. Project Scope Management. 6. Project Time Management. 7. Project Cost Management. 8. Project Quality Management. 9. Project Human Resource Management. 10. Project Communications Management. 11. Project Risk Management. 12. Project Procurement Management. 13. Project Stakeholder Managements. Appendix A: Guide to Using Microsoft Project 2013. Appendix B: Advice for the Project Management Professional Exam (PMP) and Related Certifications. Appendix C: Additional Running Cases and Software.
I'd recommend it and I look forward to hanging onto this as a desk reference once my class is over!
Edit: One thing I wanted to add is that I purchased a new copy in part because of the Microsoft Project trial that I would need. I hadn't realized that a free trial is readily available on the Microsoft website! D'oh! So buy used if you want and you won't be missing out on that aspect.
I took a star away as you simply do not need the versions. I bought the 7th edition which in studying for the PMP was good enough. I do not know if college professors (I think she retired) feel obligated to write a new edition every two years but does material really change that often? I ask that about Calculus books as well which are extremely overpriced. There is not that much innovation in Calculus or Project Managment (unless PMI comes out with a new PMBOK).
So overall recommend but get this version, or current version -1 and you will learn a lot.
As far as I understand, the disk gives you 90 days of MS Project. Digging into the appendix, the reader is encouraged to download the trial version of MS project from the website, which is a 60 day trial- the 60 day mark is (sadly) 7 days short of the length of my course.
It would be nice if the digital version had a 90-day key in the beginning of the book for those if us that are trying to be eco-friendly students that do not wish to use a book/CD/shipping/etc.
I'll update in a few weeks once I have dug into this book a bit...
Maybe those with more of a business background will enjoy the writing style more!
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Business & Money（商业与财富） > Management & Leadership（管理与领导力） > Project Management
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Computers & Technology（计算机与科技） > Computer Science（计算机科学） > Software Engineering > Information Systems
- 图书 > 进口原版 > Engineering & Transportation（工程与运输） > Engineering（工程业） > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems