DeLonghi EDG455TEX1 NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Genio Capsule Based Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine, 21 oz
- 电压是220-240V,功率是1500W,PRESSURE BASED SYSTEM – The Genio is a professional-grade pressure based system that that will allow you to extract and squeeze the most flavor, aroma, and body from the coffee to deliver a high quality cup every time需配插头转换器
- EXCLUSIVELY FOR DOLCE GUSTO CAPSULES – The Genio Single Serve Coffee Maker is exclusively for NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto capsules. Dolce Gusto patented smart capsules help to keep coffee fresh until the moment you brew, and works with the dolce gusto system to regulate the pressure and ensure every cup is made to your liking
- EASY INTERFACE – Boasting a new easy-to-use wheel interface with a 7-level LED display, the Genio allows you to control the size and intensity of your coffee, giving you a truly customized coffee experience. Just match the led bars to the bars on your dolce gusto coffee or milk capsule and brew by selecting the hot or cold button depending on your coffee selection
- HOT AND COLD COFFEE DRINKS –Explore the wide variety of decadent flavors, and both hot and cold coffee drinks offered by NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto with this capsule-based coffee machine. With 18 flavor varieties, you can make an authentic espresso, or choose from Americano, Chococino, Cappuccino, Macchiato, Latte, and many more flavors
- SHORTER BREWING TIME – This state of the art equipment has a special Thermoblock heating system that controls and balances the temperature, and requires no preheating. This allows for no warm up time, and the ability to brew a café style cup of coffee in a minute or less
享受完美的咖啡饮料与德龙雀巢的Nescafe Dolce Gusto咖啡。这种多饮料单服务系统能够产生的高级的饮料品质，如咖啡，拿铁，卡布奇诺，冰镇饮料等，非常适合聚会，娱乐等。
De'longhi德龙Dolce Gusto Genio EDG455t
用雀巢Dolce Gusto Genio咖啡机享受各种美味的饮料。单服务系统准备咖啡，拿铁，卡布奇诺，冰镇饮料等。只需选择一个雀巢的Dolce Gusto的capsule，Genio 就会帮你完成剩余的步骤。15杆泵压抽带来别样的风味，7级LED显示屏让你自定义根据自己的喜好控制风味强度。热块加热装置无需预热或等待就可制作所选择的热饮料。高度可调的滴水托盘可容纳各种规模的杯子，它的节能待机模式下五分钟不活动后自动关闭。
雀巢的Dolce Gusto 自动调节创造了一个浓咖啡，以及细腻的泡沫牛奶卡布奇诺所需的压力。独特的热或冷的设置，让您享受美味的冰镇饮品。
欢迎来到亚马逊“海外购”商店。因亚马逊“海外购”商品100%来自美国亚马逊，电器商品适用于美国电压环境(通常为【110】伏)，请您在购买电器商品 前务必确认该商品是否支持您所在地的电压（如中国通用电压为【220-240】伏）。如商品详情页面无具体介绍，请登录品牌官网查看相关商品的电压介绍。 如该商品不支持您所在地电压，则需要使用变压器（也叫转换器）进行变压后方可使用，否则可能造成电器毁损或其他损失。当您购买和使用变压器时，请严格参考 和遵守变压器的使用说明，以免造成电器毁损或其他损失
As others noted, coffee is not readily available in grocery stores. Check first. Ordering coffee with Amazon is fine but in a pinch, I can't pick up a box ANYWHERE locally and my local grocers have plenty of gourmet, organic, etc. coffee choices.
If you like a tall cup of quality coffee (like I do) black this is not the best machine.
If you like small cups (European style) and coffee drinks such as lattes, cappuccinos, and other "complicated" coffee drinks, this will justify the positive reviews.
Also, the DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio booklet comes with a code to register the product AND order a free box of pods. For the newly educated, like me, pods and K-cups are totally different.
So far I could not be more delighted with this. Works well, and brews an excellent coffee.
If you are a coffee aficionado, then you won't like what you get, but I've honestly had worse espressos from snobby coffee houses using fresh ground beans compared to what I get from the machine. You sacrifice a little quality for a lot ease of use. Just turn on the machine, throw the pod in, then hit button. Come back a couple minutes later and you have a decent espresso waiting for you.
Obviously Keurig gives you the most variety as they are the #1 Single Serve company in the US; they also do have a Fill-Your-Own-Coffee pod which is nice. Price was OK too, but the quality of the product & durability were issues. We've read mass amounts of reviews with horror stories of pods exploding, water leaks - not something we wanted to get into. Plus with the Keurigs you need to get the expensive ones to get the best out of it & you're still dealing with break downs regardless. Also, people complained about the temp of the coffee.
Tassimo's coffee quality seemed OK. Price was good too - we liked that you could buy the pods at BB&B easily. But once again we heard stories of pods exploding, but not to the extent of the Keurigs. But we were still very interested in Tassimo.
Senseo was never really in the game considering the quality is substandard & variety is small.
Which brought us to the Dolce Gusto line from Nescafe'. The variety is average in all honesty with only Nescafe' producing the pods, but the price points of the machines were good actually - the cheaper one I think was $89 & it has good reviews but we were looking at the expensive ones to see about quality & if it were worth it. Quality of the brew was something we heard good things of, especially on the higher models due to the pressure systems.
After it was all said & done we decided on this one, The Genio. We have been loving this thing! The quality of the standard blend is OK, strong but OK. The others are awesome! Capps have been great, Mochachinos have been wonderful, the latte was outstanding! My wife tried a Chai Tea Latte the other day & has been in love with it. The machine is a little loud, but in the other room its barely noticeable. We have been very pleased with the coffee maker & pods. Buy them in bulk on Amazon - saves money & join their rewards program! 10 points per box - 100 points = free box. You buy the bulk boxes from Amazon you get $30 purchase - you can't go wrong!
**EDIT, 2 YEARS LATER** (6/7/14)
After having this for 2 years, I have downgraded my rating. "But you gave it such glowing remarks! You loved the machine!?!?" Yes, the first few months are great. But the flame fizzled out. The price of the cappuccinos began to creep into our opinions of the machines - yes, they're priced well (around $1.25/cap) but how many times does the average person enjoy a cappuccino?
Here's the jest of what I'm getting at: I love coffee, I love cappuccino. But I don't have cappuccinos as much as coffee. This machine has always made a average to below average cup of coffee. Even using a refillable cap product I found (which you can find I gave a bad rating on), I will find that this machine just doesn't cut it AT ALL with coffee.
I have decided that soon I will get a Keurig because my wife & I drink coffee more than anything else. We just don't enjoy all the other drinks this machines can make. If you want a cappuccino machine or espresso machine this is actually a good brewer. But you have to really want to use it just for that; which still stink because you can only get almost 8oz in the end out of this machine. If you wanted a large drink, get ready to spend close to $2.50 on 1 cappuccino. Anyways - for specialty drinks, it's great. For coffee - your wasting your time.